My First Marketing Post

TOPIC 1:
        I was prompted to enroll in this marketing class because it seemed like a very interesting class that I could take and learn a lot of different skills that I could take into every part of the business world that I go into.

        I am a business major and I plan on transferring to OSU and diving into corporate finance. I might change the more exact final I dive into at OSU in the future, but for now corporate finance is where I want to be.

        I am most interested in learning how marketing plans to be changed in the future. Even though I feel we are just on the cusp of what is possible in social media marketing now, I am more interested in delving into the future and whats possible there on the marketing front. I've dabbled with social media marketing for awhile myself now, so it isn't as new to me as it might be for others.

        Outside of college I am very passionate about backpacking and web design. I actually do a good amount of web design for local clients for money on the side

TOPIC 2:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Blog Post

Week 2 Marketing - Listening Exercise

Marketing Case Study - Starbucks